we will help you to build a dream
A high quality door and prominent Feature
What People Say
Mahsa AbdiClient Of Company
Ilyas RajaClient Of Company
Alissa LeeClient Of Company
Soheila DaneshClient Of Company
Vahid MashkoufiClient Of Company
Frequently Asked Questions
Ultra doors are made in fiberglass, vinyl or aluminum material. Each of these materials has their own advantages as below:
- High quality wood profile.
- They can hold a large plain of glass.
- Need low level of maintenance.
- You can paint over them if you want.
- They are long-lasting.
- They don’t rust..They are energy efficient.
- You can take care of them virtually for free.
- They have a thin profile.
- They are long-lasting.
- They have narrow line of vision.
- They need a low level of maintenance.
Ultra doors are available in different colors such as dark bronze, white, clay, black, black bean, harmony, frost and tan. Of course, you can pick a color yourself for your ultra doors.
The color that you want it to choose depends on your taste and your home environment. You can go for light colors if you are looking for a charming vibe in your house or you can choose nude or darker colors if you have a classic interior design.
We provide different type of glasses for ultra-doors as below:
Pocket Glass: When you open these doors, the glass panels slide into wall pocket and disappear from your view. These glasses have aluminum frames and panels and they were thermally produced to increase the level of energy efficiency.
Bi-Fold Glass: These glasses are available in custom and standard sized, by choosing Bi-Fold glass walls you can enjoy a beautiful and clear look as well. These glasses are supported with aluminum frames and panels that were thermally produced to boost the amount of energy efficiency.
Stacking Glass: Stacking glasses open up by sliding the glass doors panels on top pf each other. You can enjoy the natural light and fresh air inside your house by choosing these glasses. The aluminum frames and panels are thermally broken to increase the level of energy efficiency.
Ultra fiberglass doors are very strong and durable. Fiberglass is resistant to cracking, peeling, corrosion, splitting and swelling and impenetrable to water. Therefore, ultra doors can last between 20-30 years.
- We suggest you to lubricate the hardware parts of your doors at least once a year. Specially in areas with high salt air, you have to do this twice a year.
- You need to check your doors regularly to cover any air leaks available and seal them immediately.
- You should vacuum the tracks on all sliding parts of patio doors to remove any remaining dirt or dust.
- You can clean the hinge, frames and panels with a clean, wet cloth one in a while.